Monday, April 16, 2007

Lotto Ticket Needed




















Here is a funny story. I was training a newer guy to do commercial building inspections. I was off the 405 freeway and stopped to take photos of some of the subprime buildings (he thought I was weird). One of which was Home 123. Funny how I get home and there is a post from Mortgage Imploder on how they are done as of today. Someone get me a lotto ticket fast. Here is the photo I took of Home 123.

"New Century Mortgage Corporation and Home123 Corporation are unable to continue the origination or funding of mortgage loans, and no new loans are being accepted. We are committed to helping borrowers who have been affected by this. We are in the process of contacting customers and brokers to inform them that we’re returning their loan applications, and to assist them in obtaining funding for pending loans."

http://www.home123.com/

No comments: